AJK

Live-In Nanny Position West Hampstead (NW6)

Hi. We are a German / Chinese family of four with two kids aged 3-years (boy) and 1.5-years (girl) and are looking for a full time live-in nanny (Monday to Friday) to start in April / May 2020. We offer separate, very modern accommodation (built 2-years ago) on our premises in a standalone building with own street access. Extremely well connected to public transport - Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink all within 5 to 10min walking distance. Nurseries for both kids 5 to 15min walking distance. Please feel free to reach out.

February 20, 2020

Dear Madam,

I’m Lucille, a 19 years old girl from Germany, currently looking for a Nanny job in West London. I’m creative and self-motivated. My students would describe me as passionate and ambitious. I’m able to easily connect with children of all ages. Taking care of children feels natural to me and I do so lovingly and with care as my Nanny did for me, when I was younger. Besides that, I took care of my sister, who was born when I was 12 years old and other Babies of neighbours from 3 months upwards to 3 years.

Having been brought up trilingual, I speak fluent German (mother tongue), English and French.

In Germany, I have been teaching Dance to kids from 4-12 and teenagers from 13-21 for more than 2 years.

Your children would have the opportunity to learn German and to practice educational activities.  I would like to be part of your childrens' childhood from beginning of May 2020 for a live-out Nanny position.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Faithfully,

Lucille T. Kaloupé

Edited by LouTK

Am 17.2.2020 um 13:11 schrieb AJK:

Hello there, I'm really interested. I work for an English family at the moment but prefer an German speaking role. Can you please get in contact with me and we speak in person and send over my CV? I have an childhood education background plus nanny experiences have been a nursery teacher etc. Thank you.