Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Ich werde demnächst nach England ziehen und würde gern als ZFA arbeiten.

Hat jemand Erfahung in dem Bereich? Was muss ich unbedingt beachten und ist die GDC Registrierung wichtig oder findet man auch eine Stelle ohne die Registrierung ?

Reicht eine abgeschlossene Ausbildung mit Berufserfahung aus?


freue mich über Antworten

LG Sally

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...