Nikita13

Looking for a German speaking nanny / SW11

Hello, we're a German family of four and our two little girls are 5 and 2.

As our lovely nanny is leaving us in May, we're now looking for an energetic, positive and loving nanny who takes care of the two girls ASAP. As I am working part time I would need someone to be available 3 days per week from 07.30 am - 5.30pm, working days would be Monday/ Tuesday and Thursday.  30 hours/ week will be guaranteed plus babysitting extra.

We live in SW11 in Between The Commons, just off Northcote Road in close proximity to two beautiful parks, playgrounds, shops & cafes.

Applicants must speak German (though native is not a must). Scope of work is school/ nursery drop off and pickup, arranging play dates, preparing healthy snacks and dinner for the kids; light house hold duties related to the kids (e.g. tidying up their rooms, keep toys clean)

Please reach out to discuss further details via PM or call me on 0770 3443 254

Many thanks and have a lovely day! 

Hello Nikita, 

I am a native German- speaking Nanny and I am looking for a new vacancy. Initially I was looking for a job from the beginning of July because I am doing a course in June to further my education. Now I would like to find work earlier and could start at the beginning of May as I had my last day at work this week. Unfortunately I would not be available on 6.6., 10.6, 11.6., 17.6., 18.6. and on 7.5. due to my course. I have worked as a Nanny in London for the last few years and I really enjoy working with bilingual families and looking after children. I am also a trained nursery assistant and have additional experience in special needs. If you think I could help you with childcare, I would be happy to hear from you.

Kind Regards, 

Kathrin