Y Sasikumar

Sponsorship Letter / verpflichtungserklärung

Empfohlene Beiträge

Dear Members,

I am a student in Germany and my cousin is working in UK. I would like to get  Sponsorship Letter / verpflichtungserklärung from him. Can anyone please tell me how to book the appointment and any further details would be helpful and appreciated.

Thank you.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

What are you actually applying for? Have you checked the requirements gov.uk? Guessing it's some kind of visa?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Are you having a problem with your cousin or with getting an appointment? Why google the German Embassy in London and check for appointments? Not sure what we can do - we don't work for the embassy.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Yes I did that too. I called embassy couple of times and they are saying to look at website. I cant find any related matter about sponsorship in the website. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Why do you need a sponsorship letter from your relative in the UK? This is something you would normally need to support your student visa application but then it would need to come from someone residing in Germany. You already appear to be in Germany so you will already have a visa.

• Upvote 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag