MagsGerman

Babysitter/tutor Central London

If anyone needs a bilingual childminder or tutor in central London - that might be me!

I am a 27 year old recent graduate from the Royal Academy of Music and I am looking for work as a babysitter/childminder and tutor in central London. I am reliable and speak both German and English fluently, as well as reasonable conversational French. I have experience as a babysitter and have worked as a music teacher.

I am based in Angel/Islington but I am happy to travel within reason.

Message me if you would like further information or just have a chat!

Magdalena

(Apologies if this is not the right place to post this - in which case, if someone could point me in the right direction for these kind of things I'd be happy to post on a different website.)

Und nochmal auf deutsch - falls jemand auf der Suche nach bilingualer Kinder- bzw. Hausaufgabenbetreuung ist, stehe ich gerne yur Verfügung!

Ich habe vor kurzem einen Abschluss an der Royal Academy of Music gemacht und habe Babysitting- und Nachhilfeerfahrung und habe als Instrumentallehrerin gearbeitet. Desweiteren habe ich im Rahmen der Open Academy 'outreach programmes' in Schulen hospitiert.
Ich spreche sowohl deutsch als auch englisch fließend und habe gute Französischkenntnisse und kann in den meisten Schulfächern bis zum Ende der Mittelstufe helfen (bis ca. 15 Jahre alt).

Ich wohne in Angel/Islington, bin aber gerne bereit, innerhalb Londons (im Rahmen) herumzufahren.

Ich freue mich über Interesse!

Hi Magdalena,

Are you still looking for a job?....I am currently looking for a German speaking Baby-sitter for my 4.5 year old daughter in Chelsea ...I have have her every 2nd weekend (Thu-Sun) and would need someone to spend a couple of hours with her. I also need someone to look after her during the summer holidays for 2-3 weeks beginning of August.

Let me know if you are interested...

Cheers.

Ali-Reza