Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
JohnMcC

Looking for German parents

Empfohlene Beiträge

Dear everybody,  apologies for joining the group, I am not German.  I do love Germany though and have been to Koln, Munchen and Berlin if it helps!

I find people for paid market research groups and have a requirement where they are specifically looking for German parents (of 12 to 15 year olds) in London.  It is to talk about the deodorant that you choose for them and is a 2 hour discussion in central London on Tuesday 25th September from 630pm.  It will pay you £110 in cash.  I hope someone is interested.  I hope lots of you are interested because I need to find 8 people!  If so please send me an email.  I am at john.mccooke2@gmail.com.  Many thanks and prost!

John

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
    1 hour ago, Meister Eder said:

Do German parents apply other criterias than parents from other nationalities, when choosing deodorant for their teenagers?

And also: where is this parallel universe in which "parents choose deodorant for their teenagers"?

We just had a family can of blue 8x4 that all female family members were expected to share, goddamit.

At least until you earned your own spending money, at which point the fortnightly trip to Ihr Platz with my girl friends became the highlight of my teenage life.

• Upvote 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
    14 minutes ago, Marianne013 said:

Was ist denn so schlimm an Marktforschung ? Sollen sie denn Produkte auf den Markt bringen, die keiner will ?

ja nix natuerlich, Hauptsache bloede Fragen gestellt, bissen rumgestaenkert und generell keine Ahnung. Ich finde Marktforschung super, und überhaupt: Wenn man nix Konstruktives beizutragen hat einfach mal.....  

• Upvote 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
    On 9/16/2018 at 7:44 PM, Marianne013 said:

Naja, mein Kind nimmt nur roll-ons. Und die möchte ich lieber nicht mit ihr teilen 😄

Wieso? Nimmt se das für untenrum?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag