Amadrilena

Cosy room in stunning two-bed flat in Battersea

Empfohlene Beiträge

This bright, homy 2 bed flat in Battersea with private garden is newly redecorated, re-painted with thick new carpets with lovely views of Burns Rd conservation park. It is located minutes from Battersea Park and great pubs and coffee shops in the area and has excellent transport links and a superb central location. 

A bit more about me. I am 35 years old and work in international development. I am bubbly and like the arts, London and all it has to offer, animals, sports (Battersea Park is excellent for runs) and good movies. 

I am German and Austrian (yes both :) ) and enjoy connecting with people during a nice glass of wine, but I am equally respectful of other people's privacy as we all need a break from our hectic London lifestyles.

I absolutely love the flat, it is bright and happy, and all windows look at leaves from trees growing around it. I would love to share this beautiful place with someone who appreciates it as much as I do and have a great time together when we are both around and up for it. So offering a home rather than a flatshare.

:)

Anna

P. S.: The landlord is great, too.

o_1b2jilipi1b7e3c4t6g15fh1gsg.JPG

o_1b2jilipi1a9q10fs1llc1afjeui.JPG

o_1ce61gmkspc1q927sd10va19hfc.JPG

o_1ce61gmkshl8v851ivq7sgue5d.JPG

o_1b2jilipj1n80bstiriaqshq2k.JPG

o_1b2jilipiml81gj076iokmkm5f.JPG

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hello!

This flat looks really nice!!

I come from Germany and would like to come to London at the beginning of August. But only for 2 or 3 months London – as a time-out. How much should the room cost per month? Is it possible to stay only for 2 or 3 months?

Best regards

Rachel

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag