Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Einreichung wedding certificate an Botschaft oder in Deutschland

Recommended Posts


Ist man als dt. Buerger verpflichtet, das wedding certificate an die Botschaft in London einzureichen? Bzw muss man das certificate in Deutschland irgendwo vorzeigen? Ich bin nicht mehr in D gemeldet.

Vielen Dank


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...