Part time Nanny London

Bilingual (German/English) Part time Nanny is looking for family

Dear families, 

My name is Anna, I’m 28 years old and I´m currently doing my MSc in London. I’ve been Nannying/Babysitting for the last 10 years, both full-time and part-time to supplement my studies. As such I’m looking for a part-time Nanny position, preferably two days a week but I am also flexible for more hours during the week/weekends and for Babysitting in the evening. 

Before I started my university degree, I worked as a full time nanny in London. I took care of a 2.5 year-old-boy. My duties were to pick him up from nursery, prepare lunch and take him to playdates, swimming and gymnastics. On rainy days we spent time crafting and drawing inside and on nice days we always went to the park and playground. Together we discovered London; we went to the museums, aquarium and the botanical garden. We always had a lot of fun :) 

I am open, responsible, flexible and organised.

-Experienced with children form 3 month - 9 years

-References from families in London and Berlin

-Fist aid qualification

-DBS check 

-Driving license (11 years)

-Language (Native German, Fluent English, Basic French)

I am looking forward to your messages.

Kind regards, 

Anna

Dear Anna,

Since this ad was placed a month ago, I was wondering if you are still looking for a job?

Best regards

Daniela

Hallo Anna,

wir (Deutscher und Inderin) suchen eine Teilzeit Nanny für unsere beiden Jungs (8 und 2 Jahre) ab Mitte Januar 2018 in der Nähe der deutschen Schule in Richmond. Zeitlich haben wir eine gewisse Flexibilität:
  • Di, Mi, Do - entweder von 13:00 - 17:30 Uhr oder von 15:30 - 18:30 Uhr
  • Optional: auch Montag oder Freitag, gleiche Zeiten

Bei Interesse schick uns bitte Deinen CV. In Erwartung Deiner Nachricht verbleiben wir

VG Karl

Hello Anna

we are an English- German family, looking for a childminder to look after our 10 year old daughter.

The working hours would be part time 5 days a week - 3.45pm - 7pm Mon- Friday. Does this interest you ? 

Shall we discuss further ? Kind regards 

Kirsty 

Hi Anna, as off mid of January/beginning of February we are looking for a part-time nanny to take care of our two lovely sons (aged 2.5 and 5 years) for ca. 20-26 hours spread over 3 days as off 1pm. We are pretty flexible and can accommodate. We live in Highbury Islington (N5). Would that interest you? We are a German-French family living in London for about 10 years. Regards, Victoria

Hi Anna, 

Please let me know if you have found what you were looking for. You can contact me on marguerite.marie.mitterlehner@gmail.com 

Looking for part-time or full-time nanny (quite flexible) to take care of 3.5yo daughter and 2yo son in W2, very close to Hyde park. Starting Feb/March (also flexible there :-)

Thanks!