Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
Tuire

Message in a Bottle personalised children adventure book in German or English!

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello,

We have just hit our goal on Kickstarter (101%!) and now have added a German version of this very lovely uniquely personalised book!

Please back us on Kickstarter and get your book with 30% discount!

2c1a3f1cc7a076716bae41105e892d3d_origina

It is a magical adventure book created and illustrated by me and written by Tom Percival. The story is about Kiki, a little bird, who finds a message in a bottle on the other side of the world. She then sets off on an adventure to deliver your personal, heartfelt words to the child you love.

d8c15729-miabottle-col-p2425_0u60an0u60a

Message in a Bottle is different from all other personalised books for a number of reasons:

• There is no child character drawn anywhere in it. 
  • It is not just about the child but also the giver of the book. The story bonds you and the child through the unfolding mystery of the secret message.
  • It has a very natural feel: it is a great adventure built around universal themes of friendship, self-confidence, trust, persistence, and curiosity; with discreet but powerful elements of personalisation
  • The educational aspect is exceptionally strong thanks to an accompanying interactive online learning portal: Kiki’s Kids Club

58178ef46c2d8bf15cb19bd98a47e944_origina

f67c63cd2b650f36a666ba2941440dcd_origina

We have been getting a lot of positive feedback and have also been privileged to have a Book Launch Team helping us to shape the book and spread the word around. Some of them have shared their experience about the book and process of creating it in their blog posts:

‘My boys LOVE seeing their own names in a book. What child doesn’t?’ Expat Life with a Double Buggy 
‘I just knew I wanted to be involved’ Odd Socks and Lollipops
‘We are proud to support Message in a Bottle’ The Mad House of Cats and Babies
‘This is one of the best children’s books I have ever seen!’ Adventures with J
‘Kiki has become a much loved character in our house’ The Parenting Jungle
How can you not love Kiki? Virtually All Sorts
‘I adore the main character Kiki – do you know which bird she is?’ Find out on Diary of an Imperfect Mum
‘I’ve really enjoyed watching the book evolve and I am really excited to own my own.’ Two Tiny Hands

9413d472-txt_0uz0b60uv0b5000000.png

This is our first book that has been so far fully self-funded and we are extremely excited to be launching it in the UK and European market in August! Please back us on Kickstarter and get your book with 30% discount!

112caaee8ea655949e2f884fd6a5c3d6_origina

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag