Jump to content

WG, Einzelzimmer oder die Couch im Wohnzimmer :) 09.01.2016 - 15.01.2015

Recommended Posts

Hallo DIL`s


suche im Zeitraum 09.01.2016 - 15.01.2016 ein Schlafplatz.

..oder ein paar Tage weniger.


Bin bei Ankunft 35 und bei Abreise 36 :) 'Raucher und recht Umgänglich.



Freu mich über Angebote und Tipps.



Bis Bald




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Posts

    • Warte mal ab ein paar Stunden ab, hier sind einige im forum, die richtig ahnung haben. Das wuerde mir mehr sorgen machen: If you’ve become self-employed since April 2019, you will not be eligible.  
    • Vielen Dank für die ganzen Infos. Aber der Punkt mit "have submitted a tax return in 2018/2019".. gilt ja dann auch sicher nur für UK. Steuern haben wir ja bis Ende letzten Jahres noch brav in DE gezahlt. Das ist wirklich eine blöde Grauzone für viele, die gerade ausgewandert sind.
    • https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/articles/coronavirus-what-it-means-for-you#if-youre-self-employed-or-a-sole-trade   The government has launched the self-employed income support scheme. To be eligible, you must earn more than half your income from self employment, have submitted a tax return for 2018/19 and have: a trading profit of less than £50,000 for 2018/19, or an average trading profit of less than £50,000 for the tax year 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19.     If you qualify the government will pay you a grant for 80 percent of your monthly profits, up to £2,500 a month for three months. You will get a lump sum payment and it is hoped these will start at the beginning of June. Payments will be backdated to the start of March and cover a three-month period to the end of May. The government has said the scheme might be extended. HMRC will use your average trading profits from 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19 to work out the size of your grant. It is a taxable grant, so you will have to declare it on your Self Assessment tax return and might have to pay income tax and National Insurance on it. If you made a self-employed income during the 2018/19 tax year, but have not submitted a Self Assessment tax return yet, you have four weeks to submit one. This scheme is open to sole traders and members of partnerships. If you’ve become self-employed since April 2019, you will not be eligible. If you are not eligible for this grant, you will still be able access other government support, including benefits and business support grants. How can I claim this grant? You do not need to contact HMRC. HMRC will check eligibility against existing information and will contact you about making an online application. It is unclear when this process will start. If you can’t work because you’re sick or having to self-isolate If coronavirus means you’re unable to work and you’ve paid enough National Insurance Contributions, you might be able to claim new style Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) if you’re ill. The government has said you’ll now get paid from the first day of the claim, rather than after eight days. If this is the first time you’ve applied for ESA, you’ll have to fill in form ESA 1 and send a fit note from NHS 111 with your claim form to show that you’re not fit for work. You should get the first payment into your bank or building society account within three weeks. Find out more about how to claim ESA on the Gov.uk website. You might also be able to claim elements of Universal Credit if you need help with other costs for children or housing if you and your partner or spouse have savings of less than £16,000. Find out more about new-style ESA and Universal Credit if you’re ill. Learn more about claiming Universal Credit if you’re self-employed. If your income has dropped significantly  
  • Topics

  • Recent Status Updates

  • Today's Birthdays

    1. Alexapia
      (46 years old)
    2. bea7
      (57 years old)
    3. Bradley
      (37 years old)
    4. MarinaF
      (34 years old)
  • Create New...