Sign in to follow this  
Maiki95

I need a host family accommodation from june to july (german student)

Hallo! Ich bin auf der Suche nach einer Host Family, die mich für 2 Monate etwa aufnimmt. Anfang Juni bis Ende Juli. Ich habe Freundinnen in London und durch dren Kontakte kann ich kurzfristig dort zur Schule gehen (http://www.holycross.kingston.sch.uk/) und suche nun nach einer Unterkunft dort in der Nähe. Wenn jemand eine Möglichkeit kennt, irgendwo gegen Entgeld unterzukommen (Halbpension oder so), dann wäre das super. Bitte melden! :)

Hi, I'm a german student, 17 years old and I'm looking for a host family accommodation where I can stay for tho months. I want to improve my language and I have been to London for about 10 times, so I am ver addicted to it. I will visit the Holy Cross School in London, cause I have some friends there ( http://www.holycross.kingston.sch.uk/) ,It would be perfect, if I could stay not far from this school. I hope somebody can help me! :)

Kind regards from Germany,
Mareike
  • Upvote 1

Hello, I have seen your message that you are looking for a room. I have a room for rent from 12th may, for 1 month so if you or you have a friend need a room, please let me know and I can help. It is a really big and nice room. we live here 4 girls and each has its own room, but my room is the biggest. It is fully furnished room, close to the station and to the bus stop, in safe area. If you want pictures let me know and I can send you. My email is slniecko@hotmail.co.uk

Take care

Eva