INTERACT-IV.COM CONSULTING UK is a subsidiary of Interactiv-group, a French SaaS provider headquartered in France with additional operations in Spain, Italy and the BENLUX region. Interactiv-group provides Cloud based customer contact solutions through our business partner across Europe. The UK management team are recruiting for a German Speaking Pre-sales person to help grow our business in the DACH region.
This ideal candidate will work with our partners Account Executives to help qualify opportunities and follow-up with prospective clients. The Pre-sales consultant will discuss Interactiv-group product's, technological capabilities and business value with both prospective clients and our partners. This is not a direct sales role. We require someone who is able to talk with potential customers, discuss opportunities, demonstrate our software products and follow up with account mangers. Full training on the solution is provided and we are open to all levels of experience. There is travel required to Germany (Frankfurt, Berlin or Munich) if the candidate is based in the UK.
· Provide product presentations and demonstrations to internal teams as well as prospective customers;
· Partner with the sales team to qualify opportunities;
· Build commercial proposals;
· Complete RFP and RFI documentation;
· Work with existing clients and build trusting relationships;
· Provide general technical support to clients including new product features;
· Travel to the DACH/UK region when required.
· Ability to build relationships internally and within our partners, stakeholders and clients;
· Strong German verbal, written, and interpersonal skills;
· Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised at times;
· Understand or willing to learn SaaS, Contact Centres and IVR.
The role is based in the UK or Germany. For the successful candidate based in the UK the role is based in London. For candidates outside of London the role can be remote with occasional travel to the UK office and Germany.
For the successful candidate based in Germany the role is remote with travel to either our partners offices in Frankfurt, Berlin or Munich.
The role is experience dependent and up to £55 000 per year, full time and with paid holidays and standard pension. Please email me on email@example.com if you are interested.