Start your career in Solution Sales with MaritzCX as a
Lead Development Representative
Based in our High Wycombe office you will be part of a highly focused and talented team of people that work for and with the EMEA Sales & Marketing teams. You are required to collaborate with your sales peers to help build new business pipeline and forecast. After a successful probationary period of 6 months, this role could also be operated from our Hamburg or Wiesbaden office.
Your valued support will consist of:
· Following up on Field Marketing activities in a timely, organized manner
· Attending lead generating trade events and exhibitions;
· Managing lead lists based on available volumes and/or lead scoring;
· Making initial contact based on inbound/outbound response and commence qualification;
· Working the prospect leads according to BANT criteria using Salesforce CRM;
· Qualification will determine ‘Go/No Go’ and nurturing cycle activities;
· Creating and developing lead profiling within the prospect to fully understand the DMU make-up and ‘Why Buys’;
· In conjunction with MCX Sales understanding the acceptance criteria and pass prospects for opportunity conversion;
· Tracking activities and maintain relevant information in Salesforce;
· Providing transparency in all activity and contribution through Salesforce
Who we are looking for:
· Fluent in English; German considered an advantage
· You will be competitive by nature with a background and/or interest in EFM/CX services and technology;
· An ambition to enter solution/software sales;
· Exceptional communication skills (written and spoken), with the ability to listen and distill prospects’ requirements;
· Self-motivated with strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills;
· Goal-oriented with an ability to work independently to achieve a bonus plan;
· Diligent and unafraid to seek support from peers;
· Ability to personalize their qualification methodology (discussion workflow) to quickly build rapport and drive to an early sales engagement point;
· Ability to work cross functionally with MCX sales and marketing who rely on each other to achieve the EMEA corporate goals;
· Experience of Salesforce is an advantage;
MaritzCX hepls businesses provide meaningful, personalized experiences to each customer through cutting-edge software solutions as well as research insights and feedback information that empowers customer-facing teams to deliver greater experiences and win customers for life.
Our team is spread out over four continents.
Culture for us goes a long way beyond free food and holiday, parties. It´s how we act everyday. We think like owners, we put the customer first and most of all we love ideas. Together we´re creating the most exciting company in customer experience serving some of the most exciting companies around the world.
To find out more about what this looks like from the inside take a look at www.maritzcx.com or follow #CXElite and #MCXFTW on Twitter.
Does this sound like you? Get in touch. We love to hear from like-minded people.